Saturday 2 January 2010

Pudding makes everything feel good again


Woke up this morning feeling a bit deflated, Christmas is over, Mick was back at work for a full day and it was all back to normality. I had a bowl of trifle for breakfast and felt much better!


Rebecca helped me wash my hair this morning after I did hers. She borrowed my new hair wrap afterwards and felt quite grown up.


This photo is adorable, I could stare at it for hours...


Chris, Rebecca and I took flowers to the crematorium today and then Chris stayed for lunch. Rebecca and I had an afternoon of watching Muppets from Space, playing with the puppets in her bedroom and playing Little People.


4 comments:

  1. Lovely to come here and catch up with all your days.
    You have certainly had a busy time.
    I agree with you about that photo of Rebecca, definately adorable.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that photo is soooooo sweet, have an almost identical one of Charlotte when she was that age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all had a good Christmas and New Year :)

    Love the photo of Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a busy life! Some lovely photos there to scrap too! Liking the cooking bits, shame I can't taste the food!

    ReplyDelete