Friday 9 April 2010

Going Hoopy


I think there must be something wrong with me. Today I took a photo of the inside of a can of Heinz Spaghetti Hoops. I got very excited about the can. And the photo. I don't think this is normal...


The spaghetti was exactly and perfectly laid all around the inside ring of the tin. Amazing (or so I thought). It almost makes me want to write to them and ask if they are always like that and I'd just never noticed before. I would like to stress the word almost.

6 comments:

  1. How amusing that you took a photo!! Quick, open another one and see if it's the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo, needs to be scrapped! I'll bet you won't get another tin that does that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool Stacey, I would of taking a photo of it too.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How bizarre! I think you shoudl send them the picture - you might get some freebies. Like a year's supply!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo Stacey, how bizarre!! Definitely a picture to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well spotted Stacey, definately a photo to scrap.
    X

    ReplyDelete