Tuesday 23 March 2010

Just Brazils


Today I popped into the Co-op between dropping of Rebecca and going to my "home office". And, I was amazed to see a box of Just Brazils. I haven't seen these for years. Mum was guaranteed to get a box of these at Christmas and when we asked for a chocolate the answer was always "Yes, but not one of my Just Brazils" - of course, this made the demand for them all the higher :)


So, for the sake of nostalgia, I bought them. The smell of them took me back to Christmas's in Didcot and to be honest they didn't taste that fantastic!! The chocolate is very distinctive and I could clearly remember sitting on the horrendous brown/orange lounge carpet and biting all the chocolate off around the edges.


I won't say it was a great idea to eat an entire box today, but it was great to remember, and to have a good think about my mum.

1 comment:

  1. That's really sweet! Reckon she's have had a little snigger at you doing this!

    ReplyDelete